Just because the weather is getting colder, doesn't mean that construction season is over.
Some might argue that it's even crazier than in the summer because construction workers are rushing to wrap up all their projects before the ground begins to freeze.
For the smoothest weekend possible, check out all the major highway and road closures below.
- Saint-Laurent: In the ramp from A-13 north (Chomedey) to A-40 west (Félix-Leclerc) complete closure of the access to A-40 west, at all times detour.
- In the ramp from A-13 SOUTH to A-40 EAST Complete closure of the access to the service road, at all times.
-Chomedey Expressway: southbound on the overpass over Highway 40 Closure of 1 lane out of 3, at all times.
- Verdun, Le Sud-Ouest: northbound exit 58 (L'Île-des-Sœurs, A-10 west / downtown.)
- The entrance from L'Île-des-Sœurs: toward A-15 north complete closure of the entrance until the opening of the new bridge.
- In BOTH directions Between Gaétan-Laberge Blvd. and Atwater Ave. Traffic on diverted and narrowed lanes (2 lanes in each direction.)
- Northbound closure of the exit (61) and the entrance of Atwater Ave. At all times until the end of October.
- The entrance from De La Vérendrye Blvd. to A-15 south complete closure of the entrance, at all times (long term.)
- Turcot Interchange: Access ramp from A-15 NORTH to A-720 east (Ville-Marie) complete closure, at all times.
- Turcot Interchange (exit 63) Access ramp from A-15 North (coming from Champlain Bridge) to A-20 WEST (Lachine, Dorval.)
- Côte-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grâce: In the Turcot Interchange at the end of the access ramp from A-15 north (coming from Champlain Bridge) to A-15 north (Décarie) closure of 1 lane out of 2, at all times, until the end of November.
- Northbound between the interchange and Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Tunnel on Décarie Expressway closure of 1 lane out of 3, at all times (end of November.)
- Lachine: Montréal-Toronto Blvd. eastbound between Saint-Joseph Blvd. and Saint-Pierre Ave. Complete closure, at all times- The entrance from Montréal-Toronto Blvd. / Saint-Pierre Ave. to A-20/R-138 east complete closure, at all times.
- Montréal-Ouest: interchange access ramp from A-20/R-138 EAST to R-138 EAST (de Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Boulevard) Complete closure, at all times.
- Anjou Interchange: access ramp from A-25 north to A-40 west (exit 8-O) closure of 1 lane out of 2, at all times.
- Saint-Laurent: In the interchange of Highways 13 (Chomedey) and 40 (Félix-Leclerc) In BOTH directions - traffic on diverted and narrowed lanes.
- Métropolitaine Expressway: In BOTH directions At des Galeries-d'Anjou Blvd. Traffic on diverted and narrowed lanes, at all times.
- Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles: Montréal-Est Félix-Leclerc Highway westbound between Du Tricentenaire Blvd. and Marien Ave. Closure of 2 lanes out of 3.
- Westmount: On Greene Ave. In BOTH directions Between Saint-Antoine St. and Dorchester Blvd. Complete closure, at all times, until 2019.
- Turcot Interchange Access ramp: from A-720 west (Ville-Marie) to A-15 south (to Champlain Bridge) Complete closure, at all times.
- Ville-Marie: eastbound between the Turcot Interchange and the entrance of the Ville-Marie Tunnel Closure of 2 lanes out of 4, at all times.
- Saint-Jacques Street: complete closure of the exit, at all times dismantling of the A-720 west and traffic diversion.
- Ville-Marie, Le Sud-Ouest: the entrance from du Fort St. to A-720 west complete closure, at all times.
- Westbound between the end of the Ville-Marie Tunnel and the Turcot Interchange diverted and contraflow traffic on A-720 EAST, 2 lanes availables at all times.
- Entrance from Lucien L'Allier St. to A-720 west complete closure, at all times.
- Côte-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grâce: On Saint-Jacques St. In BOTH directions Between Girouard Ave. and Décarie Blvd. Complete closure, at all times.
- Le Sud-Ouest: westbound On Notre-Dame St., after Monk Blvd. Closure of 1 lane out of 2, at all times.
- Saint-Jacques Street: Between Saint-Rémi St. and De Courcelle St. (under A-720) Contraflow traffic (south side), 1 lane in each direction, at all times.
- Saint-Patrick Street: Between de l'Église Avenue and Cabot Street (under A-15) CONTRAFLOW traffic, 1 lane in each direction, at all times.
- Angrignon Blvd: In BOTH directions Between A-20 and Pullman St. Traffic diverted on a temporary structure, 1 lane in each direction.
- De la Côte-Saint-Paul Rd: eastbound between Monk Blvd. and Philippe-Lalonde St. (under A-15) Complete closure.
- Saint-Jacques Street: Between Décarie Boulevard and Saint-Rémi Street Contraflow traffic, 1 lane in each direction, at all times.
- Saint-Rémi Street: In BOTH directions Between Notre-Dame and Saint-Jacques Streets Complete closure, at all times Detour.
- Hadley Street: In BOTH directions Under A-15 Complete closure, at all times.