The list was curated after more than one million restaurant reviews were analyzed from spots across Canada available for reservation on OpenTable submitted by verified OpenTable diners. "The result is a selection of the best places in Canada not to be missed," the online reservation service wrote.
Montreal scored nine spots on the list with Toronto (48), Calgary (21), Vancouver (18), Edmonton (2), Ottawa (1), and Saint John (1) all earning notable mentions as well.
So, whether you're in the mood for a trip to Paris, a vacay in the south of Spain or a journey through the Middle East — these must-try Montreal restaurants have got you (and your taste buds) covered.
Cuisine: Contemporary French
Address: The Ritz-Carlton — 1228 rue Sherbrooke O., Montreal, QC
- These Are The Montreal Restaurants That Won Awards & Topped Rankings In 2022 ›
- 6 Montreal Restaurants Are Among Canada's Best For Dates According To A New Ranking ›
- A Michelin-Star Chef Will Drop In At This Montreal Restaurant & You Can Book A Table ›
- 10 Of The Best Montreal Restaurants To Escape The Winter Blues - MTL Blog ›
- 2 Canadians Were Named Among TIME's Most Influential People Of 2023 - MTL Blog ›