Last night, emergency sevices recieved a pretty unusual phone call.
A man from Montreal's suburb of Longeuil was getting attacked by an animal. But this wasn't a dog or a coyote, it was a California King Snake!
The man freaked out when the snake swallowed up his finger, which is pretty understandable. That's when he called emergency services, using his "snakeless hand".
Now, before you go thinking Montreal is getting attacked by radioactive mutant snakes (Admit it, you were thinking it too) worry not, the snake was the man's pet.
And by the time the cops got there, the snake was safely back in his cage, though no word on the current wereabouts of the man's finger.