The 12 Most Beautiful Places To Camp At In Canada
Canada is a massive place, and nearly 40% of the country is covered in forest.
So it's a wonder why our forests don't get more attention.
And it's a shame really, because Canada has forests so spectacularly magical that you'd swear fairies live there.
Here are some of the prettiest ones we could find.
1. Quebec's Magical "Foresta Lumina" In The Coaticook Gorge
2. British Columbia's Golden Ears Provincial Park
Photo cred - SibsUK
3. British Columbia's Rainy Forest Near Vancouver
4. Ontario's "Fairy" Flower Bed Forest
5. Yukon Territory's Blooming Fireweed Field
6. Alberta's Majestic "Elbow Lake Park"
7. Alberta's Peter Lougheed Provincial Park
Photo cred - BGSmith