Guys, Valentine's Day is fast approaching. If you have a whole, romantic day planned out, then good on you. But if you've yet to plan something for Valentine's Day 2017 in Montreal? Then you just might be cutting it a little bit close.
But no worries, friends. If you're still wondering what there is to do in Montreal for Valentine's Day, then I totally got your back.
1. Check out the Place Ville-Marie Summit for gorgeous views and romantic vibes.
Overlook the whole city at the beautiful summit at Place Ville-Marie for $20 on February 14. And if you're down to eat, Les Enfants Terribles at the summit is offering a special Valentine's menu.
2. Get yourself to Mount Royal for a super fun day of snowshoeing, mulled wine, and love.
For $30 each, you and your Valentine can explore the mountain the way it was meant to be explored (on snowshoes, obviously), and cap off the night with some mulled wine. Or hot chocolate, whatever floats your boat.
3. Head on over to Marche Bonsecours for their huge chocolate festival.
Nothing screams Valentine's Day quite like chocolate, friends. And nothing screams chocolate more than Montreal's huge chocolate festival, taking place Valentine's Day weekend.
4. Take your Valentine out for the day at a super relaxing spa.
Check out a great list of inexpensive spots, both in and around, Montreal right here.
5. Glide through the Old Port with your lover at the Old Port skating rink.
Seriously, does anything scream romance louder than holding your Valentine's hand as you skate together through one of Montreal's most beautiful spots?
6. Or just get out of the city for a little weekend Valentine getaway.
There are a bunch of awesome things to do in Montreal for Valentine's Day, sure. But if you're not feeling the whole city vibe, there are tons of inexpensive spots to go check out close to Montreal for the weekend.
7. Check out Igloofest's totally free outdoor party.
Because who says you can't spend your Valentine's Day weekend partying it up at one of Montreal's most quintessential winter events?
8. Get yourselves to C'ChoColat for their Nutella sushi crepes.
The ultimate Valentine's Day dish, TBH.
9. Take a romantic stroll through the Plateau's Parc Lafontaine; and while you're there, check out the love lock fence.
Maybe even add your own lock to the bunch, for an extra special Valentine's Day touch.
10. Visit Montreal's World Trade Center and take the world's cutest selfies together.
Montreal's World Trade Centre (747 Rue du Square-Victoria, near Square-Victoria metro) is perfect for taking selfies with your Valentine... or, you know, just to go to admire the super beautiful atmosphere.