10 Things To Do In Montreal This Weekend If You Aren't Going To Osheaga 2015
Take advantage while everyone's at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
Every single person in Montreal is acutely aware by now that Osheaga, Montreal's massive music festival, is this weekend While there will be thousands upon thousands of people there, not every person in the city is going. And just because you're not going doesn't mean you can't also have a killer weekend. There's always plenty going on in Montreal if you know where to look. Luckily, we did the looking for you and found 10 things that you can do this weekend to have fun if you aren't going to Osheaga.
1. Spend a day or two @ the First Nations Village in Place des Festivals
3. Spend your day soaking in the sun @ the beach
4. Laze your Sunday away at Mont-Royal's tam tams
5. Grab a drink at the very cool Jardins Gamelins
7. Get a little Scottish culture in your life @ the Montreal Highland Games on Sunday
8. Class it up and go for a musical brunch in Old Port
9. Head on over to Montreal's Au Pied Du Courant Boardwalk Village for awesome food, music, and art
10. For an alternative festival, check out MEG for a few days of electronic music