Montreal's new Jardins Gamelin has been the talk of the city all summer long. From its amazing Northern Lights installation to it just being an all around awesome place to hang out, it has quickly become a favourite among Montrealers.
Now drinking beer and munching on some tasty snacks aren't all that you can do there. Jardins Gamelin has a whole schedule of activities planned for the month of September, and the best part of all: they're all free!
Check them out here:
1. Participate in outdoor yoga, every Tuesday @ 12 pm
2. On September 5th check out some folk-blues-rock and indie pop bands live bands
3. Learn all about urban gardens Tuesdays @ 4pm and Thursdays @ 2pm
4. Be entertained by comedian and improvisor Frederic Barbusci, September 1, 8 and 15 @ 8pm
5. Listen to Jazz legend Michael Alexander Gauthier on September 2nd from 12pm-2pm
6. Check out DJ Andy Williams spinning some techno and hip hop music, Thursdays @ 12pm
7. Every Thursday until September 17, listen to helpful lectures presented by UQAM @ 5:30pm
8. Jam to the beats of Brazillian DJs on September 4,11,19, and 26 from 6pm-11pm
9. Check out indie-rock band Stereo Cocoa Sept 4 from 12pm-2pm
10. Stroll around a pop-up Farmer’s Market on September 6 and 20, from 10am-4pm
11. Try your hand at karaoke on September 6 and 13 from 1pm-5pm, and September 20th and 27, from 2pm-6pm
12. Join in on a 30 minute cardio workout, run every Monday @ 12:15