For some of us, our parents are probably the most important people in our lives. And if you're lucky enough to still have them around, then it's always good to show them how much they mean to you.
READ ALSO: Montreal’s 2017 ”Fête Des Neiges” Festival Is Taking Over Parc Jean-Drapeau
There are some things you can do in Montreal to show your mom just how much you love her, too. Some of these things aren't huge, but they don't have to be. The important part is that you're spending quality time with her.
1. Take your mom out for high tea at any one of these awesome places in the city.
2. Take your mom to Montreal's huge Christmas market, for some holiday fun.
3. Take your mom to the most relaxing spa in Quebec, for some super good vibes wintertime vibes.
5. ... And then treat her to some authentic Italian food at nearby Parma Cafe.
6. Take your mom to Montreal's newest rage room, and get your frustrations out together.
7. Take your mom to Montreal's brand new Christmas bar, for some holiday-themed fun!
8. Take your mom to this free fire breathing show in Montreal's Place Emilie-Gamelin for one seriously lit time.
10. Take your mom to Parc Jean-Drapeau for their Fete Des Neiges, and don't forget to go disco tubing.
11. Take your mom to the Olympic Stadium, for some super fun winter skating.
12. Take your mom to Le Petit Flore, for some of the best tartare in the city.
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.