Happy Halloween weekend Montreal! I hope all your costumes are planned and ready for action.
A couple key events are happening this weekend! First off, the 6th annual Oysterberfest is going down at Poissonnerie La Mer. There's also a "imported wine tasting" festival hosted by the SAQ going down at Marché Bonsecours.
Otherwise, it's going to be a busy weekend of partying and general fall merriment; just spending time walking in the park and enjoying the brilliant fall colours is considered an activity in itself. The weather couldn't be any more crisp and cozy.
That said, have a safe and spooky Hallowee weekend Montreal!
Friday October 26th
1. Check out 6th annual Oystoberfest at Poissonnerie La Mer
Where: Poissonnerie La Mer // 1840 René-Lévesque Est
When: Thursday October 25th until Sunday October 28th
2. Attend the iconic Rocky Horror Picutre Show at Cinema Imperial
Where: Cinema Imperial
When: Friday October 26th 7:30 p.m.
3. Check out Rap, R&B, 90's jams party 'RapMommies' at Ausgang Plaza
Where: Ausgang Plaza // 6524 St-Hubert
When: Friday, October 26th // 9 p.m. - 3 a.m
4. Check out the last weekend of free exhibit 'Surfaces' at Places Des Arts
When: Open all day until October 28th
Where: Metro Places Des Arts
5. Have a laugh at an "Off JFL" comedy show in St-Henri
Where: 3706 Rue Notre-Dame O // St-Henri
When: Friday October 26th 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 27th
1. Check out this "imported wine festival" hosted by the SAQ in the Old Port
Where: Marche Bonsecours // Old Port
When: Saturday October 27th, Sunday 28th, Monday 29th
2. Check out Apt200's official Halloween party
Where: Apt200 // 3643 St-Laurent
When: October 27th 10 p.m. - 3 a.m.
3. Get cozy with a fancy cocktail at Montreal's brand new "tiki-style" bar
Where: Idole // 6388 St Hubert Street
When: Open from 7 p.m. until 3 a.m. on Saturdays
4. Check out a "mini cactus and succulent" sale at Planteria
Where: Planteria // 2057 rue Parthenais (Metro Frontenac)
When: Saturday October 27th // 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, October 28th
1. Check out FREE outdoor fall yoga
Where: Parcours Gouin // 10905 rue Basile-Routhier
When: Sunday October 28th // 10:30 a.m.
2. Check out Joe Fresh liquidation event
Where: 300 avenue Sainte-Croix // Du College Metro
When: Multiple dates throughout October and November
3. Check out Brunch Latino at Pikeos
Where: Pikeos Montreal
When: Sunday, October 28th at 11 a.m.
4. Nurse your Halloween hangover and spend sunday watching classic horror movies on Netflix Canada