Happy hump day wonderful people of Montreal! I hope that this very humid week is treating you well.
READ ALSO: These Three Canadian Cities Rank As The Most 'Livable' In The World
Is it just me or does the month of August feel like a perpetual Sunday? If you feel the same, then the best antidote to the Sunday blues is to get outside and distract yourself. This weekend there is no shortage of excellent activities and events to keep you busy.
A few highlights this weekend: The highly anticipated Asian Night Market Fest, which will run all weekend in the Old Port. And of course, the annual Montreal Pride Parade which will be going down Sunday afternoon.
Make the most of the city and all these incredible events while the summer lasts. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Friday, August 17th
1. Reward yourself for a long week and indulge in super authentic $1 tacos
Where: Mexico Restaurant Mtl // 2524 Jean Talon St E
2. Check out "Scene Ouverte" at Les Jardineries for great food, fun, & entertainment
Where: Les Jardinieres // 4115 avenue Pierre de Coubertin
When: Friday, 4pm-10pm
3. Attend Montreal Rib Fest and pig out for a good cause
Where: 13665 Boulevard de Pierrefonds, Pierrefonds QC
When: August 17th-19th from 11am
4. Check out this weekly chill summer BBQ at Bar Kabinet
Where: Bar Kabinet // 92 Laurier Est
When: Fridays, 5-10pm
5. Check out a unique 5@7 at the cafe with the best view in the city
Where: Cafe Suspendu du Mont-Royal
When: Fridays, 5pm-7pm
Saturday, August 18th
1. Check out the highly anticipated "Asian Night Market" food festival in the Old Port
2. Take advantage of Dominos Canada 50% delivery pizza while it lasts!
Where: Dominos delivery Canada
When: Promo ends Sunday the 19th
3. Ride the Montreal Ferris Wheel before the season ends
Where: La Grande Roue // 362 de la Commune Street East
When: Open Daily 10h00 am to 11h00 pm
4. Attend a Haitian night at Pied Du Courant Village
Where: Village au Pied-du-Courant 2100 rue Notre-Dame Est
When: Saturday, 4pm-11pm
5. Let loose and play some outdoor games at Station F-MR
Where: Station FM-R // Allée des Barges
When: Saturday all day! (recurring event)
Sunday, August 19th
1. Attend the 2018 Montreal Pride Parade!
Where: Rene Levesque Street
When: Sunday, 1pm-4pm
2. Binge watch Netflix's Canada's controversial new series Insatiable
Where: The comfort of your home
3. Attend the ever-growing Piknick Electronik before the season is over!
Where: Parc Jean Drapeau
When: Sundays 2pm-9:30pm
4. Check out a "brunch party" at Ginkgo downtown
Where: 308 Saint-Catherine Est // Gingko
When: Sunday, 4pm-10pm
5. Attend "by donation" Moksha Yoga in the park
Where: Parc Des Ameriques // Plateau
When: Every Sunday at 11am