15 Things You Can Do In Montreal This Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Welcome to September!
Happy September Montreal! This time of the year is all about renewal and turning a new leaf. Forget about January 1st - September is the REAL new years.
To get the "new year's" kicked-off, we got a ton of fun and exciting activities happening around the city!
A few key events: Bota Bota is having a "late night" spa event complete with special DJ performances. Montreal's "First Friday's" food truck festival is back at Parc Olympique, don't forget to get there early! Lastly, Montreal's first-ever Taco Fest that's been highly anticipated all summer.
Friday, September 7th
1. Sample some of Starbuck Canada's new and "top secret" fall menu items
Where: Starbucks Canada
When: As of September 7th
2. Check out a succulent & tropical plant sale
Where: PGSS McGill // 3650 McTavish
When: Friday, 11am - 2pm
3. Check out this late night event at Bota Bota spa
Where: Bota Bota // Old Port
When: Friday, 11:30pm-2am
4. Check out "First Friday's" food truck festival at the Olympic Park!
Where: Olympic Park // Metro Pie-XI
When: Friday, 4pm - 11pm
5. Check out Ru Paul's Drag Race at Olympia Theatre
Where: Olympia Montreal // 1004 Saint Catherine Est
When: Friday, 8:30pm-11:00pm
Saturday, September 8th
1. Attend Animatch's annual "Puppy adoption parade"
Where: Centennial Hall // Beaconsfield, Quebec
When: Saturday, 11pm-3pm
2. Take a trip to the Montreal Casino!
Where: Montreal Casino // 1 Avenue du Casino
When: Anytime! the casino is open 24/7
3. Check out "Colombia" food and culture festival at Village Au Pied Du Courant
Where: Village Au Pied Du Courant
When: Saturday, 4pm-11pm
4. Check out Soiree Salsa at Jardin Gamelin
Where: Jardin Gamelin // Metro Berri UQAM
When: Saturday, at 7pm (recurring event)
5. Check out Montreal's massive Ukranian Food Festival!
Where: CYM - Ukrainian Youth Center // 3270 Beaubien Est
When: September 7th-9th
Sunday, September 9th
1. Take a day trip to one of these National Parks, FREE this month only!
Where: Quebec National Parks
When: FREE entry all of September!
2. Take a short get-away and visit the stunning "treetop" trail near Montreal
Where: The Wilds Center // New York State
3. Attend Montreal's highly anticipated Taco Fest!
Where: Chateau St-Ambroise // Saint-Henri
When: Sunday, September 9th
4. Attend one of the last Piknic Electronic of the summer!
Where: Parc Jean Drapeau
When: Sunday, from 2:30pm-9:30pm
5. Check out this Huge tattoo convention happening in Montreal
Where: Gare Windsor // Downtown
When: September 7, 8, 9th