Living dangerously sure is fun especially when you live in Montreal! It feels like basically anything you do in Montreal is illegal, so why not make a date out of it! Montreal has a variety of strange laws and regulations in which some of us have broken without even knowing!
So, if you like to live on the edge, why not plan a crazy illegal date right her in Montreal. Not only will this spice things up in your relationship or get that special someone hooked to you, but it will give you both a fun adrenaline rush! So, be a criminal and plan a romantic AF date in your city.
1. Live On The Edge And Go Urban Exploring With Your Date
Exploring abandoned buildings is actually illegal and may result in fines but Urban exploring is a perfect date! You can do photo shoots and just enjoy the intimacy.
2. Live On The Edge And Go Smoke A Joint At The Look Out With Your Date
Weed is perfect for a date! You can relax, talk, and just chill! But hey, it is still illegal in Montreal...for how much longer? We don't know.
3. Live On The Edge And Go Find A Rooftop In Old Montreal With Your Date
Similar to the fines you will receive for urban exploring, why not enjoy the skyline of Montreal with your date via a hidden rooftop! This is a romantic yet adventurous date idea.
4. Live On The Edge And Go Pool Hopping And Skinning Dipping After Midnight With Your Date
Be a true thriller and go skinning dipping in a public pool after midnight with you date! This is 100% illegal but if you and quick, you might be able to run away in time if necessary.
5. Live On The Edge And Go Have Your Own Firework Show At Midnight In The Park With Your Date
Set up your own lovely fireworks show in one of Montreal's public parks. This is definitely illegal but hey, it's cute and you will definitely impress your date!
6. Live On The Edge And Go Pretend To Be Guests At Hotel Bonaventure And Swim In Their Rooftop Pool With Your Date
Pretend to be classy AF and sneak into Hotel Bonaventure to get into their heated rooftop pool this winter. Your date will feel classy and adventurous AF!
7. Live On The Edge And Go Create Graffiti Art With Your Date
If you and your date love art, why not create some illegal art! Pick a wall and create a memory that will last forever.
8. Live On The Edge And Go Stargazing At Midnight In A Public Park With Your Date
It's actually illegal to be in a public park past midnight in Montreal. So, be a real criminal by going stargazing with your date, some wine, and a cute picnic.
9. Live On The Edge And Go Hide In Ikea Until It Closes And Play Hide And Seek With Your Date
It's obviously illegal to stay in ANY store after closing but Ikea is just so HUGE that you can probably get away with staying the night. I suggest playing some sexy hide and seek!
10. Live On The Edge And Go Crash A Wedding With Your Date
It may not be completely illegal, but crashing a random wedding is always fun. You and your date can enjoy free booze and great memories!
11. Live On The Edge And Go Pay For One Movie And Stay There All Day With Your Date
This may seem childish, but think of it this way! You and your date can watch several movies for the price of one and never have to go more than 10 steps.
12. Live On The Edge And Go Dine And Dash With Your Date
If the bill for your date wasn't what you were expecting ($$$), then why not suggest the adrenaline rush to your date of dining and dashing!
13. Live On The Edge And Go Pay For A Whole Meal In Pennies With Your Date
According to Canada’s Currency Act of 1985, there are limits to the number of coins you can use in a transaction. Now that we’ve put the kibosh on the old penny, are you accumulating nickels? If it’s nickels, vendors can say no to any purchase over $5, while the loonie limit is $25.
14. Live On The Edge And Go Pretend To Be Wizards With Your Date
“Every one who fraudulently pretends to exercise or to use any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment or conjuration is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.”
15. Live On The Edge And Go Challenge Another Couple To A Duel With Your Date
“Everyone who challenges or attempts by any means to provoke another person to fight a duel, attempts to provoke a person to challenge another person to fight a duel, or accepts a challenge to fight a duel, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.”
16.Live On The Edge And Go Track Sasquatch And Kill It With Your Date
Actually, this is valid Canada-wide. So if you happen to find Big-Foot, please try to keep your composure and don’t club it to death. He’s worth more if captured alive anyways.