Getting ready for a date night with my sissy has become just as important (even more) than date nights with my boyfriend. Why? Because it's the only time we have out of our busy schedules to sit down and give each other our undivided attention for a FULL two hours. (yes, I'm talking no Instagram or Snapchat).
Usually, my sister and I would end up at a sushi restaurant or Portuguese chicken place, or a nearby Starbucks since we're #basicwhitegirls. However, to spice things up for our future date nights, I've compiled a list of things to do with your sister this winter season.
1. Hit up the W Hotel's Wunderbar for some delicious cocktails.
2. Put on a pair of snow pants and hit up Igloofest.
3. Join APC! and get fit together so you can become #sistergoals.
4. Gossip over mani pedis and drinks at Rouge Nail Bar.
5. Join the Ritual at Joverse on a Tuesday.
7. Spend the day at IKEA and force her to buy you the signature Marilyn Monroe painting found in ever girls bedroom (#guilty).
8. Also, make sure to grab their delicious KÖTTBULLAR meatballs.
9. Relax and enjoy a spa day at Spa Diva #TREATYOURSELF.
10. Flyjinin' on a Wednesday.
11. BYOW at one of these restaurants .
12. Cruise down The Summit Circle to the Westmount lookout.
13. Put on a pair of gloves and a hat, and jog up the Mount Royal stairs on a beautiful and snowy Saturday morning.
14. Drive up to Saint-Sauveur and shop the Tanger Outlets.
15. Hit up Somwhr on a Thursday.
16. and then recover at Spa Scandinave in the Old Port.
17. Hit up one of Concordia University's 24 hours a day library and study together.
18. Have a slumber party and cry together to "You've Got Mail".
19. Get matching tattoos.
20. Go for dinner at Harlow.
21. Date brothers so you can Netflix & Chill together (no, not that way).
22. Dress up for absolutely no reason and hit up Starbucks for a chai latte.
23. Rent a chalet Up North and go tobogganing!!!
24. Enjoy a night in with homemade facials, Photo Booth and your favourite iTunes Playlist.
25. Brunch at Tiffany's.