Ah, April. A time for sunshine, long days, terrasses, good vibes, fresh air, and overall happiness.
READ ALSO: The World's Largest "Tulip Festival" Is In Ottawa And You Really Gotta Go!!! (20 Photos)
Of course, a big part of springtime happiness? Spending time with the person you love most. And if you're out of ideas on what to do this April, then no worries. I got you.
31. Are you two mac and cheese loving lovers? Then check out Montreal's Mac N Cheese Week, April 3 -10
30. If you love shopping almost as much as each other, then get yourselves to Ogilvy, for this super huge springtime sale.
29. Music loving lovers, check out this vinyl record sale on April 29. (Hint: entrance is free, and there's a DJ, too!)
28. Surprise bae with tickets to The Lion King live concert. Tickets go on sale April 7 for the show going down later this summer.
27. If the two of you are in for a show, then check out the "enchanted" lazer light show at the Notre-Dame Basilica.
26. Want to bask in the early springtime vibes one last time? Then treat yourselves to this AYCE cabane a sucre before the season is over.
25. If you're down to treat bae to a lowkey evening, then check out these fun, chill spots in the city.
24. Are you and bae fans of vegan food? Then check out Gusta for some vegan shish taouk.
23. Or snuggle up together and catch Riverdale on Netflix. (Because TBH, it's really that awesome).
22. Treat your sweetheart to something sweet, and buy them an eclair from any one of these delicious spots.
21. Or else spice up brunchtime and treat them to some seriously delicious chicken and waffles.
20. If chicken and waffles isn't the name of your game, then check out this cotton candy french toast with your cotton sandy sweetie.
19. The second the weather gets nice, take your S/O for some good vibes and sangria on one of Montreal's most gorgeous terrasses.
18. Do you and your lover love Harry Potter? Then check out Montreal's very own Harry Potter themed bar. (And get the flaming shots!)
17. Down for a super unique date? Check out any one of these escape games, and solve some riddles together.
15. If breakfast is your jam, then check out every breakfast lover's lover's paradise.
14. Or else get yourselves to any one of these junk food spots, and prepare for some seriously good times.
13. On the last Sunday of the month (so April 30), take bae to check out the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, totally free.
12. Then share a deliciously slurpy, steamy bowl of the best pho in the whole city.
11. On April 6 - 9, treat yourselves to some awesome, discounted designer clothing with this insane sale happening in the Old Port.
10. During the week of April 24-29, enjoy $1 coffee together at various coffee spots throughout the city.
9. Then take a swing down to the Quartier Des Spectacles and check out the musical swings, on starting April 10.
8. Do you two love nature almost as you love each other? Then check out the Butterflies Go Free exhibit at the Botanical Gardens, on until April 30.
7. Or else check out Montreal's outdoor zoo, Zoo Ecomuseum, in the West Island.
6. Pack a picnic and hike up Mont Royal. Admire the gorgeous springtime scenery as you go up.
5. End your hike at Beaver Lake. Absorb the good vibes and go beast on one seriously romantic picnic.
4. Dust off your bicycles and bike through St. Henri.
3. Then stop off at Terrasse St-Ambroise for a bear and some seriously fun vibes.
2. End the month by making good on your promise to discover more of the city, and check out these super key Montreal restaurants.
1. Take bae out to experience a fishbowl drink, and prepare to get seriously tipsy.