Ah, April. A time for sunshine, long days, terrasses, good vibes, fresh air, and overall happiness.
READ ALSO: The World's Largest "Tulip Festival" Is In Ottawa And You Really Gotta Go!!! (20 Photos)
Of course, a big part of springtime happiness? Spending time with the person you love most. And if you're out of ideas on what to do this April, then no worries. I got you.
31. Are you two mac and cheese loving lovers? Then check out Montreal's Mac N Cheese Week, April 3 -10
30. If you love shopping almost as much as each other, then get yourselves to Ogilvy, for this super huge springtime sale.
29. Music loving lovers, check out this vinyl record sale on April 29. (Hint: entrance is free, and there's a DJ, too!)
28. Surprise bae with tickets to The Lion King live concert. Tickets go on sale April 7 for the show going down later this summer.
27. If the two of you are in for a show, then check out the "enchanted" lazer light show at the Notre-Dame Basilica.
Miranda Cipolla Miranda is an avid tequila drinker, city explorer, and food lover. Follow her adventures on Instagram (@ciaomiranda12) and Facebook.