May, what's good? Seriously, I'm super excited that May is finally here. It's one of my favourite seasons, TBH, mainly because the weather is totally on-point (not too hot, not too cold, not too humid? I'm totally there for that)... but also because there are tons of fun, romantic things to do in Montreal.
Like what, I hear you ask? Well, friend, I'm glad you did. If you and your lover are having a hard time finding some awesome things to do in May, then don't worry about it. I'm here to help save your May-date.
1. Take the sangria lover in your life to any one of these sangria-serving establishments.
2. Be spontaneous and go chase the perfect ice cream cone at all (yes, all) of these Quebec ice cream road trip destinations.
3. Or treat your sweetie to something cold and tasty right here in Montreal.
4. Are comic books the literature of your love? Then check out Montreal's free comic book day, on May 7.
5. Take your mutual love of chilling with no pants to the public, and attend Montreal's "No-Pants Party" together on May 5.
6. Then, afterwards, snuggle under the stars with your sweetie and catch this beautiful meteor shower.
7. Fall in love with your S/O, and your city, by taking a couple's cycle through any one of these breathtaking bike paths.
8. Want to impress your GF with your knowledge of authentic Japanese food? Get yourselves to this authentic Montreal izakaya, and prepare to be amazed.
9. Or set up a Chinatown date and explore one of the most interesting areas of Montreal.
10. Celebrate the beautiful weather by booking a couple's spa adventure.
11. Then cap off a relaxing day by taking a lovely stroll through this cool Montreal art installation.
12. Do you and your lover adore gin more than people? Perfect. Check out this Montreal gin festival together.
13. Or stay in and see how creative you two can get in the kitchen.
14. Treat your lover to a night out at Montreal's brand new champagne bar.
15. Are you and bae two creative souls? Then head down to the Plateau for the Puces POP festival on May 6-8.
16. Or, if music is your jam, then check out NDG's free Porchfest, this May 7-8.
17. If you guys enjoy swinging (the dance, not the other thing), then check out Katacombes' Swing Wednesdays.
18. Plan a couple's road trip to any one of these out-of-town aqua parks
19. Or be adventurous right here in your own city, and check out these hidden spots you never even knew about.
21. And then treat the love of your life to a lovely brunch.
22. On May 12, celebrate the opening of the most romantic spot in the city and enjoy some live music, shows, and more.
23. If history is your second love (after your S/O, of course), then check out this history exhibit on Italian fashion throughout the years.
24. Then keep the adorable couple momentum by paying a visit to Montreal's musical swings.
25. On May 22, bask in the sun while sharing a lobster roll at Montreal's lobster food festival.
27. Take your lover to Mount Royal on a Sunday, and enjoy Montreal's tams.
28. While you're there, hold hands and go on a walking tour of Beaver Lake, on May 15.
29. On May 7, prove that the couple who raves together, stays together, by attending this paint rave party.
30. Or, if raving isn't your favourite couple activity, check out this Montreal vintage music festival instead.
31. Take the food lover in your life for an outdoor foodie date on May 6.
32. Thrill seekers, plan an adventurous vacation together to visit some of Canada's most wondrous sights.
33. Or keep it local - and romantic - by visiting one of Quebec's hauntingly beautiful ghost towns.
34. Share a taste of Hawaii, and a bowl of poke, at one of Montreal's newest eateries.
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.