Well, guys, we made it. Winter's almost (almost!) over, and March/spring/the best vibes the city has to offer is (are?) finally here.
READ ALSO: It's Official, The Full 2017 Osheaga Lineup Is Finally Here
And, as always, with the turning of the season comes a whole lot of super fun, super free things to do in Montreal this March 2017.
1. On March 4, gear up for the ultimate all-nighter and check out Montreal's Nuit Blanche.
2. Want to get a head start on that summer bod? Check out this yoga meetup at Lole Atelier Westmount on March 8.
3. On March 4, get your art on and check out McGill's Art After Dark tour.
4. Is live music your whole life? Then check out Mon Electric Bijou's album launch at Casa Del Popolo on March 2.
5. Or, on March 1 and 8, get yourself to Upstairs Jazz Club for their free Concordia University jazzy jam sessions.
6. Does curling make your toes curl? Then check out this free outdoor curling site, on sporadically throughout the month until March 11.
7. Also until March 11, check out Illuminart, Montreal's outdoor light and art circuit.
8. Or else check out X-Lumina, an outdoor acrobatic fire show, on as part of Montreal En Lumiere until March 11.
9. Is virtual reality a passion of yours? Then check out the Phi Centre's Montreal 360 virtual reality installation, on until March 12.
10. If art is your bae forever, then check out Montreal's Art Souterrain, an underground art festival lasting until March 26.
11. Or head on out to the Phi Centre for Pony's No Role Models exhibit.
12. Head down to the Old Port and get your skate on at Montreal's Old Port Skating rink while you still can (skating rinks close mid/early March).
13. On March 23, check out the Cabane Panache Et Bois Ronde outdoor cabane a sucre festival in Verdun.
14. Go for a glorious stroll through Mont Royal, and admire all the beautiful sights springing back to life.
15. End the adventure at the lookout, and see how Montreal looks under the cover of snowfall for possibly the last time this year.
16. Then post the entire adventure to Instagram stories.
17. On March 19, celebrate St. Patrick's Day by getting out to Montreal's St. Patrick's Day Parade.
18. Do you love photography the most in life? On March 23, check out this free photo exhibit, put on by a Cegep Du Vieux-Montreal graduate.
19. On March 4, head on over the the Phi Centre for their super fun music/art show La Nuit Tribe, taking place during Nuit Blanche.
21. Overlook the entire city (within your immediate vicinity) on Montreal En Lumiere's light-up ferris wheel, on for the duration of the festival.
22. Or, on March 4, check out the entire city from the very top of Place Ville Marie, free for that day only.
23. On the last Sunday of the month (so the 26th), get yourself to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for their monthly free admission day.
24. Skip going out one night and stay in at home to watch Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix.
25. Debate whether you're disgusted or amused; post a Facebook status about it.
26. On March 4, get yourself to the Olympic Stadium for free DJs, skating, and more, all going down at their Village Mammouth.
27. Or, on that same day, check out the free yoga pavillion at Soham Yoga, complete with DJ sets.
28. If life makes you say "yes, and", then check out the free improv workshop at Montreal Improv, going down on March 4.
29. Ever wanted to zipline through Place Des Festivals? Until March 11, check out this super fun zipline as part of Montreal En Lumiers.
30. Love photography? Until March 18, get yourself to the "Nature De Femmes" photography vernissage.
31. Prepare for St. Patrick's day and give up drinking from now until the 17th.
32. Don't be too hard on yourself when you break instantaneously and reach for the half-full bottle of wine in your cabinet.
33. Cross-country ski coinnoiseur? Then grab your skiis and head out to Mount-Royal, where you can tour the mointain and live your passion.
34. Or, if Mount-Royal is not your bae, then head on over to Montreal's Old Port and admire the freshly melted river in all its splendour.
35. Until March 11, check out this super cool interactive light exhibition at the Quartier Des Spectacles.
36. If you think you're a champ at knowing all the things, test your knowledge at McKibbin's on Bishop at their Monday trivia nights.
37. If you love hearing readers read live, then check out the March Resonance Reading at Resonance Cafe on March 7.
38. Truly commit to the New Years Resolution you made to be more tidy, and spring clean TF out of your space.
39. On March 21, check out this free "stars with many planets" conference at UdeM, for all the space lovers out there.
40. Then celebrate by taking a springtime bikeride along the Lachine Canal.