YO, It's March. That means before we know it we'll be basking in the glory of Spring. The snow is slowly melting, and the days are getting longer, which means there's plenty of time for you to get SH!T done. Let's go Montreal couples!
There’s lots of fun things to do this March, and as always that’s what you come to us for.
2. Spend an eventful day and night at Montreal en lumière. (Ending on March 5)
4. It's Montreal Digital Spring season, take a look inside.
5. Plan a romantic photoshoot.
6. Have brunch at the W hotel’s restaurant, E.a.t.
7. Watch a Montreal Impact game and cuddle up on the bleachers.
8. SPRING BREAK! Get out of town.
9. Check out the Atwater market!
10. If Jeremy is right (which he tends to be) it will be very hot next week so consider going out for a jog or a romantic walk up Mount Royal.
11. Learn how to make pizza, because pizza is better than sex.
16. Grab a friend and have a double date at this new escape game location.
18. Plan a relaxing afternoon at one of these nearby spas.
19. Surprise your s/o with a box of roses.
21. Go eat a BOOM Montreal burger.
23. Join a gym to get your summer body ready!
24. Get dressed up and spend a night out at Somwhr Liquor Lounge.
25. Go to the Ferrari dealership, pretend to be a millionaire and see how long it takes before they kick you out.
26. Sip champagne on a Tuesday night at Joverse.
28. Go flying at Flyjin on a Wednesday.
29. Go hopping at iSaute.
30. GO SKY DIVING!
31. Check out this hidden gem on Wednesday nights.
33. Put on a suit and check out one of these networking events.
34. Spend a cozy night in contemplating whether you should both quit your job and work for Netflix!
35. Go club hopping on St Laurent and get shwasted with your other half.
37. Confess your love to each other after reading this checklist.
39. Take a yoga class, because Yoga Works.
40. Meet at a secret location in the city, and get down and dirty.