We've finally made it to August and although most people might see that as a bad thing, I see it as a great thing! I've always found that August in Montreal was the best.
Because there's some pressure to fit everything we haven't gotten done yet that we said we were going to do into this one month. But that just means that there's constantly fun and awesome things going on in the city.
READ ALSO: Mont-Tremblant Is Being Transformed Into An "Enchanted Forest"
There's bucket loads of festivals, tons of concerts, and not to mention all the crazy street sales and free things going on. This city is just bustling in August and I'm so excited to share everything that's happening with you guys!
Of course, this list is just a suggestion of super fun things to do in the city for the month of August, enjoy them with whoever you wish, whenever you wish! You can have fun in this city whether you're in a relationship, married, single or with a family.
First Week Of August 🍭 🍻
Second Week Of August 🌸 🌊
Third Week Of August 🌈 🌭
Fourth Week Of August 🎉 🌿
For More Things To Do In Montreal, Check The Links Below:
For The First Week Of August, Click "NEXT"
2. If your S/O is obsessed with puppies bring them to the "Puppy Adoption Festival" this Sunday, August 6th to make them squeal with happiness.
3. If you're a rib lover don't forget to make it down to the Old Port for the HUGE Ribfest that's happening starting August 1st-6th.
4. This Wednesday, August 3rd enjoy a romantic serenade in McCord Museum's "Urban Forest" for a free outdoor concert.
5. If you want to see your bae's competitive side, bring them to Randolph's Board Game Bar and challenge them to one of the 1,500 board games there!
7. Take your S/O out for drinks at the romantic new "open air bar" location at Montreal's Lachine Canal.
8. Have a crazy time for 3-days straight of partying, music and food at Parc Jean Drapeau for the famous Osheaga Music Festival!
9. If you're not up for the full day of partying, just attend one of the many Osheaga after parties happening all over the city this weekend.
10. Watch the last night of the International Firework Festival this Saturday, August 5th from an amazing location like Village au Pied du Courant, La Rond, Clock Tower Beach or along the Lachine Canal!
For The Second Week Of August, Click "NEXT"
2. Bring bae to eat their hearts out at Montreal's giant Poutine Fest from August 8th-13th
3. If your bae falls in love with every dog they meet, rent a dog with them for an hour!
4. Attend Montreal's biggest electronic music festival Ile Sonique at Parc Jean Drapeau on August 11th and 12th for the party of the summer.
6. Country music lovers definitely shouldn't miss Keith Urban performing at Montreal's Bell Centre on Saturday, August 12th!
7. Visit Montreal's Old Port on August 12th and 13th to see the Tiny House Festival.
8. If you and your bae love having fun in the sun, take them to the SUP (stand up paddle boarding) Festival happening August 12th and 13th in Parc des Rapides.
9. Attend some of the amazing FREE events happening for Montreal's Pride Festival starting August 10th-20th!
10. Attend the huge "Japanese Street Food Festival" happening on August 12th for tons of amazing food and fun activities.
For The Third Week Of August, Click "NEXT"
1. Watch the hit move La La Land under the stars at the TOHU movie screening event.
2. Don't miss Montreal's massive National Pride Parade happening Sunday, August 20th on Rene Levesque!
3. You've got to attend the huge Reggae Festival taking place in the Old Port from August 18-20th. Eat delicious food and listen to amazing music!
5. If you're into saving money on dates, take your S/O to one of the weekday deals at amazing Montreal restaurants any day of the week.
6. Or spend a little more and take your bae to the Montreal restaurant ranked "most beautiful in the world".
7. Don't miss the free Nelly Furtado concert for Montreal's Pride Festival on Friday, August 18th at Parc des Faubourgs.
8. Take a yoga class on Thursday morning on top of the Place Ville Marie with gorgeous views of the city.
9. Don't miss out on your once in a life time chance to see Guns N' Roses at Parc Jean Drapeau on Saturday, August 19th, presented by Heavy MTL.
10. Take your date out for a classy pizza dinner at one of these amazing pizzerias in Montreal.
For The Fourth Week Of August, Click "NEXT"
1. You absolutely have to attend Asian Street Food Festival happening on Saturday, August 25th!
2. Watch the Solar Eclipse happening on August 21st.
3. Take a "Goat Yoga Class" in Laval on August 26th and 27th for a seriously unique experience!
5. Attend one or more of the amazing electronic music/digital art events happening for Montreal's MUTEK Festival from August 22nd-27th.
7. If you and your S/O love being active, enjoy the 5 km Colour Run happening on Saturday August 26th at Parc Jean Drapeau.
8. Continuing with the theme of dog events, you must attend Montreal's huge dog festival happening on August 26th and 27th!
9. Enjoy a cute cafe date on one of cafe terrasses for a magical outdoor coffee experience.
10. See Bruno Mars perform an insane live concert at the Bell Centre on Wednesday, August 30th.