Guys, can you believe it's already November? The holidays are just a few weeks away (yup!), the snow and cold are about to turn Montreal into a frozen tundra, and 2017 is legit 2 months away.
READ ALSO: Montreal Opens Its First-Ever “All You Can Eat” Poutine Restaurant
But it's not all depressing news. November means a whole bunch of fun and free things in Montreal for us to do - and if you're a little confused as to what these things are, then don't sweat it. That's what I'm here for.
1. On November 4, profess your love for all things vegan and check out Montreal's 2016 Vegan Festival.
2. Then live your best crazy cat lady life at the Salon Des Aristochats, featuring free entrance and loots of kitties, on November 5-6.
3. Throughout the month, go celeb spotting through the city. (Keanu Reeves is filming in Montreal, btw!)
5. Art lovers, rejoice, and get yourselves to the Future Memories mixed media exhibition, starting on November 5.
6. On November 1, celebrate the Day Of The Dead at McGill's Redpath Museum.
7. Until November 13, check out all the cool, free things you can do at Montreal's 2016 Festival du Monde Arabe de Montreal.
8. Love yourself a good web series? Then check out the launch of new web series CINQ on November 4, at Apt. 200.
9. Or, if literature's the name of your game, then get yourself to the Verdun Library for the launch of the Je Suis Feministe, Le Livre anthology, on November 4.
10. Fitness fan? On November 15, check out Lole Ste-Catherine's Essentrics Yoga meetup, which is a mix of Thai Chi, yoga, dance, pilates, and more.
11. On November 11, take a minute out of your day and observe a moment of silence for Rememberance Day.
12. Get in the Christmas spirit and make your way to downtown Montreal on November 19, for Montreal's awesome Santa Claus parade.
13. Keep up the Christmas momentum and stroll on over to the Nutcracker Market, starting November 24.
14. If short films are your bae forever, then check out the Phi Centre's special Canadian short film/VR event, until November 20.
15. Starting on November 16, get your art-loving self to the Design Centre UQAM, for Nelu Wolfensohn's Notes Vagabondes verniessage.
16. Need to get rid of those November blues? On November 7, check out Lole Ste-Catherine's free meditation workshop.
17. Indie literature lovers, check out the Expozine exhibit, on November 12 - 13.
18. If your life is just one constant state of winging it, then check out the Theatre Sainte-Catherine's free Sunday Night Imrpov classes, from 5 - 7 PM.
19. Is the piano your favourite thing to listen to in the whole world? On November 8, get yourself to McGill University for their free Piano Tuesdays concert.
20. On the last Sunday of the month (so November 27), enjoy free admission to the Montreal Museum Of Fine Arts.
21. Get yourself in shape for the holidays on November 5, and check out Lole Ste-Catherine's FIT2BE bootcamp meetup.
22. Until November 5, check out this Canadian Photography Magazine history exhibit at Artexte.
23. Before the snow starts accumulating, take a walk through your very favourite Montreal park.
24. Snapchat every last sign of fall before it's too late.
25. Feel like absorbing some seriously cool anthropology vibes? Check out McGill's Redpath Museum, free for general admission.
26. Jazz fans, get yourselves to Upstairs Bar for free Concorda jam sessions, Wednesdays throughout the month.
27. Stay in on the cold November evening of your choice, whip out your hot chocolate powder and half full bottle of wine, and prepare to make yourself something seriously tasty.
28. Is photography your passion? Then get yourself to Centaur Theatre for the H20 Canada photo exhibit, on throughout November starting the 6.
29. On November 11, check out the Blue Skies Turn Black beat box session at the Quartier General des RIDM.
32. Try to make Movember happen again by growing one seriously luxurious 'stache.
33. Fan of live music? Get yourself to Upstairs to see the Andre Dequech Ensemble, free entrance after 10:30 PM.
34. On November 11, get yourself to Lole Ste-Catherine for their Hatha yoga meetup.
35. Think your photo skills are on fleek? Then enter the "All Eyes On Montreal" photo contest.
36. Throughout the month, get to Old Montreal to check out the nightly Cite Memoire exhibition.
39. When the first legit snowfall hits Montreal, grab your phones and Instagram the frozen magic.
40. Then resist the urge to complain about how everyone's posting first snowfall pictures on Instagram.
41. Strap on your ice skates and prepare for a gliding good time, weekends at the Kirkland Arena during November.
43. On November 12, get yourself to Ahuntsic for the Bibliotheque Vivante Ahuntsic public lecture.
44. Check out this breathtaking recreation of the Mount Royal cross at the corner of Pins and Parc.
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.