9 Things You Can Do In Montreal This Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Last chance to catch some great events!
Good afternoon Montreal! Despite the pre-holiday whirlwind and total madness, I hope everyone is staying as zen and relaxed as possible this week.
Although it looks like, it's still exciting to think that in just a few days, the entire city will be on vacation, drinking wine, and enjoying the holidays with their community, family, and friends.
TL;DR Below are 9 things you can do in Montreal this coming weekend. Most of these events and attractions are totally free!
If you're still scrambling to get a hold of some gifts, there are still a couple local artisanal Christmas markets running for you last minute Christmas shoppers out there. Also, there are plenty of holiday-themed events and sites to see around the city. Otherwise, you can just stay in, relax, and enjoy a weekend of Netflix and snacks until the holidays roll around. You deserve it.
1. Take a cute photo at Montreal's famous "Dream Land" Christmas house
Where: Sami Hajjar's Christmas Display // 9035 avenue Jean-Bourdon
When: Everyday until January 10th // 6pm-10pm
2. Take a funny piture at the "Ugly Christmas Tree" Village in the heart of the Plateau
Where: 57 Rue Prince Arthur E (Metro Sherbrooke)
When: Open from 12pm-10pm
3. Visit the Old Port's famous Natrel skating rink hosting a FREE fireworks show this weekend
Where: Natrel Skating Rink // Old Port
When: Saturday, December 22nd // 5pm
4. Check out "Effect Domino" at Quartier Des Spectacles for the new 9th annual Luminotherapie!
Where: Places Des Arts
When: December 11, 2018 to January 27
5. Check out Marché De Noël Bellechasse with all local artisan products for last minute gifts!
Where: 6217 - 6228 Avenue Henri-Julien (Metro Rosemont)
When: December 21st // 11am-7pm
6. Check out a huge "Artisinal Christmas Market" in Rosemont for more last-minute gifts!
Where: Église St-Jean-Berchmans
When: Thursday December 20th + Friday the 21st // 11am-4:30pm
7. Check out Ausgang Plaza's Christmas edition market
Where: Ausgang Plaza // 6524 rue St-Hubert
When: December 20, 21, 22 & 23 // as of 11am
8. Check the Atwater Market transformed into a magical Christmas village every weekend
Where: Place du Marché // Atwater Market
When: Every weekend until the end of December // open until 9pm on Saturday's and 5pm on Sunday's