I know, I can't believe there's only 3 weeks of summer left either. It feels like we barely even experienced summer and now I'm going ahead and telling you it's almost over? I hate that I have to be the one to break that news, but unfortunately, it's true.
READ ALSO: 14 Poutines You Need To Eat At Montreal's "Poutine Fest" 2017
We're already a full week into August so that means there's only 3 weeks left! Luckily, the city is packed full of amazing things to do for these last three weeks so you won't have to worry about wasting a second of your time.
All you have to do is take some of my suggestions and actually do them! I guarantee you won't regret it. Especially when we're knee deep in snow in a few months and you're wishing you had soaked up just one more second of sun this summer.
August 12th-19th 🌈 🌷
August 20th-27th 🙌 🍒
August 28th- September 3rd 🎈 🌿
For More Things To Do In Montreal, Check The Links Below:
For The Second Week Of August, Click "NEXT"
Second Week Of August:
1. On August 11-12th don't miss the city's largest electronic music festival on Parc Jean Drapeau, Ilesoniq!
3. Celebrate everything that's great about this city's diversity at the National Pride Festival from August 10th-20th. There's tons of free events as well!
4. Get your yoga on at Lole's Massive all-white yoga festival happening outside at the Old Port this weekend on August 12th.
5. If you're feeling like you need to escape to a tropical destination check out Montreal's new "Miami" theme cocktail bar.
6. If you want to see something beautiful just outside the city centre, visit the sunflower fields to feel like you were transported to Tuscany.
7. From August 8th-13th eat some delicious poutines at Montreal's giant Poutine Fest in the Old Port.
8. Don't miss the huge graffiti festival, Under Pressure happening August 9th-13th for a huge block party.
9. Lounge your day away in one of Montreal's most beautiful parks. You can pack a picnic with your friends, read a book, or just tan!
For The Third Week Of August, Click "NEXT"
Third Week Of August:
1. Party the whole weekend away at the huge Reggae Festival taking place on August 18th-20th!
2. On any Thursday of the week check out Le Gras Dur for all you can eat nachos!
3. You Must Attend Montreal's huge digital arts and electronic music festival, Mutek happening from August 22nd-27th.
4. Every Wednesday during lunch time visit McCord Museum's urban forest for free outdoor concerts for the rest of August.
5. Don't miss the chance to see Kendrick Lamar in concert on August 24th for his DAMN tour!
6. Enjoy some amazing food at the first-ever Asian Night Market on August 25th down by the Lachine Canal.
7. Before the weather cools off visit one of the best summer terrasses in Montreal for food, drinks and enjoyable atmosphere.
8. If you're a bubble tea fan, check out Zoe Desserts in downtown Montreal to try the creative "light bulb bubble tea".
9. Have some drinks and a picnic with your friends under art installation at Jardins Gamelin one last time!
For The Fourth Week Of August, Click "NEXT"
Fourth Week Of August:
1. End the summer in style at any of the MEG festival events at Montreal venues like Newspeak, Le Belmont and Divan Orange from August 31st to September 4th.
2. Dog lovers rejoice! There's a festival for dog owners, lovers and the dogs themselves happening at the Lachine Canal on August 26th and 27th.
3. Participate in the HUGE electro parade happening on September 2nd for a huge free event in the city.
4. Enjoy yoga classes the fun way, with baby goats! Goat yoga classes will be taking place in Laval on August 26th and 27th and Downtown on September 2nd and 3rd.
5. Treat yourself to half-healthy dessert at the all-new donut smoothie cafe for a summer treat on a warm day.
6. Get fit the fun way and run the 5km Colour Run with your friends on August 26th on Parc Jean Drapeau.
7. Check out the Lachine Canal's all-new "open-air bar" Riverside while the weather is still warm and sunny!
8. Walk under the beautiful rainbow ball installation in the Gay Villge one last time before they take them down for the fall!