Montreal Is Building A "Glowing Lights" Ferris Wheel Downtown This Winter
Get a bird's eye view of Montreal en Lumiere
If you're tired of the Ferris wheel at La Ronde, that's probably because you can only see the same view so many times before it gets boring. But what if there was Ferris wheel right in the middle of downtown giving you a bird's eye view of one of the biggest winter festivals in Montreal?
Well it turns out we will soon have access to one. Montreal en Lumiere is putting up a China Ferris Wheel in the middle of Sainte-Catherine Street, and the best part is entrance is FREE.
The Ferris Wheel will be open from February 18th until March 5th, here's the full schedule:
- Thursday, February 18: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday, February 19: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday, February 20: 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sunday, February 21: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday, February 26: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday, February 27: 12 p.m. - 3 a.m. (For the Nuit Blanche)
- Sunday, February 28: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 3: 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday, March 4: 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5: 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.