Montreal's first ever Nintendo Festival is happening this summer!
And this isn't just some regular video game fest featuring Nintendo games, this one is actually organized by Nintendo themselves.
The Festival Tour will be stopping off in many Canadian cities this summer to bring you special outdoor gaming zones.
You'll be able to play a all your favorite new and classic Nintendo games including. Kirby, Pokemon, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 3D, Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi’s New Island, and the New Super Mario Bros 2!
The games zones will also have free gift giveaways as well as some family friendly entertainment.
There are 8 stops planned for Quebec including 3 in Montreal and 1 in Dorval. But if you're out of town, you can always try to catch the tour in Ontario or in BC.
Here are all the dates announced in Montreal:
- July 1 - 3:00 pm to 10:00pm / Dorval - Fête du Canada au parc du Millénaire
- July 2 - 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm / Montréal - Amusements Spectaculaires
- July 3 - 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm / Montréal - Amusements Spectaculaires
- July 9 - 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm / Montréal - Fête Des Enfants
- July 15 - 12:00pm to 9:00pm / Montréal - Amusements Spectaculaires, TOHU Cité des Arts du Cirque
- July 16 - 12:00pm to 9:00pm / Montréal - Amusements Spectaculaires, TOHU Cité des Arts du Cirque
- July 17 - 12:00pm to 9:00pm / Montréal - Amusements Spectaculaires, TOHU Cité des Arts du Cirque
For more dates in Granby, Toronto, Port Hope, Mississauga and Vancouver check out Nintendo's website.