Do you like photography? Well if you do, today starts Le Mois de la Photo à Montréal. The theme this year is Drone: The automatised image which explores the relation between the body and technology.
Starting from the 5th of September, it goes on until the 5th of October.
There are movie screenings, artist's talks, workshops and exhibitions and all taking place in many museums around Montreal; featuring the work of local, national and international artists. Plus all of the exhibitions are free!
THE MUST SEE:
- Donovan Wylie's Prison Housing + Special project @ Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Michael Wesely Long Exposure Exhibit @ Darling Foundry
- Pascal Dufaux's The Cosmos in Which We Are @ Darling Foundry
- Barbara Probst's Exposure#55: Munich, Waisenhausstrasse 65, 01.17.08, 1:55 p.m. @ VOX, Centre de l'image contemporaine
- Jon Rafman's The Nine Eyes of Google Street View @ Maison de la Culture Marie-Uguay
Find all of the other exhibitions here.
All other events can be found here.