Traffic Is Going To Be A Nightmare In Montreal This Weekend
Traffic sucks in Montreal. Big time! And that's just on a regular day. But this weekend is going to be especially headache-inducing because the Grand Prix Cycliste de Montreal will be underway.
If you don't know about this event it's probably you can't take part in it. Basically a bunch of Montreal streets will be off limits so that a bunch of "famous" cyclists you've never heard of can use our city as their own personal race track. Streets will be closed, parking spots will be lost and traffic will be nightmare.
The streets included in the race itinerary are:
- Park Avenue between des Pins and Mount Royal. (Closed all weekend)
- Cote-Sainte-Catherine between Park and Mount-Royal. (Closed all weekend)
- Cote-des-Neiges Eastbound between Chemin Remembrance and Gatineau. (Closed on Sunday)
- Cote-Sainte-Catherine between Vincent-d'Indy and Mount Royal. (Closed on Sunday)
- Camilien-Houde. (Closed on Sunday between 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm)
- Chemin Remembrance. (Closed on Sunday between 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm)
- All parking lots on Mount-Royal will be off limits.