If New York is the city that never sleeps, then maybe Montreal is the city that never gets boring. Seriously. What do you feel like doing? Eating somewhere? Partying? Drinking? Taking a stroll? Whatever you're in the mood for, Montreal's got something going on.
And, even better? There's something going on every single day of the week! So don't worry, friends who get bored easily. Montreal's got you covered. Read on to learn What To Do Every Day Of The Week In Montreal.
1. Get rid of the Monday blues by listening to some jazz at Upstairs Jazz Bar & Grill.
2. Start your week off the right way by doing some yoga (bonus points if you can find a free class).
3. Get yourself in the Christmas spirit by browsing the Nutcracker Market.
4. Drown out the memory of your Monday with 1 litre of beer for $9 at Irish Embassy.
5. Trivia buff? Check out Brutopia's trivia night.
6. Do literally anything on this list.
1. Get over Second Monday by taking a walk through Beaver Lake.
2. Go down to Wilensky's for a legit Tuesday lunch.
3. Take a stroll down to Winnie's between 4:30 and 8:00 for their 2 for 1 drink deals.
4. Run to Cartel Street Food Bar for their $2 Taco Tuesday Special. First come, first serve.
5. Like beer? Of course you do. Check out Pub Brouhaha every Tuesday for a different flavour of infused beer.
Photo cred - McKibbin's Irish Pub
1. Check out Flyjin's $1 oyster special.
2. Enjoy Restaurant Motta's weekly Pizza Party (all you can eat pizza for one flat price. Yass).
3. Venture into Laval for Houston's 10 for 10 special (10 dishes at $10 after 10PM).
4. Check out Mad Hatter Pub's open mic nights.
5. Visit McKibbin's for their ladies night - $10 cover fee for women and $25 for men gets you unlimited access to drinks. Just make sure your liver can handle it.
6. Check out the Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal for half off admission from 5:00 - 9:00.
1. It's almost Friday! Celebrate by visiting Pullman Wine Bar for a glass of wine. Or a bottle. No judgements.
2. Get yourself ready for the weekend by visiting Bota Bota Spa's water circuit for a reduced price after 6PM.
3. Get yourself to B-Side after 10PM for their Roof-Side Thursday.
4. Save your money at Peel Pub by indulging in some $1 shots.
5. Feeling nostalgic? Spend the night at McKibbin's Bishop Street for their Throwback Thursday night.
1. Sing "Friday" by Rebecca Black at the top of your lungs as you commute to work. #BringItBack.
2. Save up for your crazy weekend ahead by visiting Pot Masson, where food is $4.90 when you buy a drink.
3. Visit Cafe Campus for their "Week-Ends X-Larges", where beer is $2 before 11 PM and shots are 5 for $10 all night.
4. Check out Nesta, and pick up one of their Mason Jar drinks.
5. Fill up on some delicious Moishes food, available for a reduced price after 9PM.
Photo cred - Cafe International Montreal
1. Go to the Mont-Royal lookout and creep a breathtaking view of the city to inspire you for the week ahead.
2. Venture into Little Italy for the day and eat some authentic Italian food.
3. Pregame your night out with Mechant Boeuf's late night menu, available from 11 PM.
4. Check out Unity's "Poplife" Saturday Nights.
5. Grab some late-night food and end your Saturday satisfied.
1. Cure your weekend hangover the right way.
2. Take some free improv courses at the Theatre St. Catherine. Then stay for an improv show!
3. Take a stroll through the Botanical Gardens and decompress for the week ahead.
4. Start your week right and eat your first (or last?) poutine of the week.
5. Ignore your Monday morning responsibilities and go check out the never-ending 4:00 Happy Hour at McKibbin's.
6. Enjoy Bluegrass? Check out Barfly for their Bluegrass night.
7. If it's the last Sunday of the month, remember that you can check out the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for free.