Donald Trump is a unique president in so many ways. But one of the most equally entertaining and horrifying aspects is his no-filter approach to criticizing just about everyone.
Seriously, aside from white hill-billies, there isn't real a person or group of people Trump hasn't pissed off on Twitter or in a speech.
In case you needed a reminder, we decided to rally up nearly every individual or group the President of the United States has made an effort to attack.
It's not going to be an uplifting read, but it will be oddly funny, in a "oh my god, this man has access to nuclear codes" kind of way. And, of course, if we missed anyone of importance, let us know and we'll add to the list, because Trump is certainly not done yet.
The “Failing” New York Times and the “Fake News” Washington Post
Not that Trump is a fan of journalistic publications overall, but he hates these guys most of all
When he coined the term “fake news.” Special mention goes out to Mika Brzezinski and her “bleeding face.”
- For starting sh*t with Stephen Curry and the NFL commissioner.
Anyone On Obamacare
- Because he thinks it’s the “Unaffordable Care Act” and is doing everything he can to get rid of it.
Anyone In The Obama Administration
- Before becoming president, he literally said the “incompetence of our current administration is beyond comprehension,” meaning the Obama Administration
And Obama Himself, Of Course
- It all started when Trump called Obama’s citizenship into question and only got worse from there.
- Because the wall, and “bad hombres.”
- No one needs reminder of Trump’s so-called “locker room talk.”
- They literally think Trump just declared war on them. Not that anyone likes North Korea, but still, they count.
- Apparently he has a “failing career.” Honestly, though, who comes for Snoop?
The Boy Scouts Of America
- When he made an entire speech for them about bashing Hilary Clinton and Obama
- Like you even need a reminder.
- Remember when Trump mocked a reporter in a wheelchair at one of his rallies? Yeah, same here…
- “Travel Ban.” ‘Nuff said. Well, not really, because Trump has said worse things about the Muslim community.
- Somehow, Trump managed to make a Black History Month speech about himself. And let’s also not forget how the guy implicitly supports white nationalists/neo-nazis.
- “SAD!” and “Crazy” are Trump’s descriptors for the beloved Bernie.
- If Bernie wasn’t bad enough, Trump came for the frickin’ Pope during his election campaign, criticizing the religious leader.
Saturday Night Live
- “Really bad television!” according to Trump. Tell that to the Emmys.
- “One of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood,” according to Trump.
All of Hollywood, Too
Watch a major award show and you can feel the disdain on-screen.
London’s Mayor Sadie Khan
- Literally said Khan’s response to the London terrorist attacks were “pathetic.”
Prisoners Of War (POWs)
- In some form of twisted logic, Trump made it seem like people held prisoner during a war aren’t heroes, because, in his words, “I like people who weren’t captured.”
Two Former Miss Universe Winners
- Alicia Machado and Paulina Vega were called “disgusting” and a “hypocrite,” respectively.
The United Nations
- “A club for people to get together, talk and have a good time,” says Trump, along with a classic “So sad!”
Anyone Who Isn’t A White CIS Heterosexual In North America
- For not condemning white nationalists and pretty much everything that got the guy elected.
- Okay, not a person/group of people, but the entire concept of the truth must be pissed at Trump for his role in the creation of “alternative facts.”