The city is gearing up for the now infamous Formula E race this weekend, but the chaos is already underway.
In some areas it's a nightmare to get around and it can take you up to 20 minutes to drive two blocks.
A lot of people are pissed off, but it's a little late considering the race is this weekend.
Either way it's too late to relocate it and the race cannot be done on the Gilles Villeneuve race track because it doesn't meet the standard requirements.
So since this is happening and there's nothing we can do about it. You might as well be informed.
1. First of all be prepared, just because the race is this weekend doesn't mean everything will be back to normal on Monday. The city said it could take up to 10 days to to dismantle the race track.
2. Every Neighboring one-way street outside the race track will temporarily become two-way.
3. Parking may be prohibited, or limited to permit-holders on nearby residential streets.
4. Cars CAN enter the perimeter at Amherst St. BUT ONLY outside race hours:
Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Sunday after 6:30 p.m.
5. Here are the streets to avoid.