Montreal's Museums sure do host some pretty cool themed events, but none of them compare to Montreal Musée d'art Contemporain that transforms into an "overnight bar"! There are DJs, drinks, food, and of course fabulous art!
This mega transformation is apart of the Nocturnes event that is completely unique and over the top AMAZING! MAC is open for all from 5 PM until 2 AM and you can expect to be partying all night long.
This event will be held Friday, September 15th and it is only $15 to attend untill you are a museum card member. The music and contemporary art pair perfectly together especially with a drink in hand! Djs will include both HATCHMATIK and Maddielonglegz & M.Bootyspoon. The MAC NocturnesPhoto: Sébastien Roy
- Visit until 2 a.m.
- Interactive tours
- Art workshop from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- DJs from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- MAC educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions.
- Bar service and light bites
- Olafur Eliasson’s Multiple shadow house
- In Search of Expo 67
- Woman and Her World
- State of the World
- Hajra Waheed’s The Video Installation Project 1-10
- Taryn Simon’s Paperwork and the Will of the Capital
The MAC NocturnesPhoto: Sébastien Roy