So much so that on its opening weekend, some people waited up to three hours just to experience shopping at one of the world's largest retailers.
And because it's gotten so busy, UNIQLO is hiring Full-Time Sales Associates.
At UNIQLO, we believe that our work truly inspires lives.
According to the job posting on LinkedIn, "The Full Time Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store."
"They are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs and providing in-depth information about our products."
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, year-round.
- Previous customer service experience, preferred.
- Willingness to learn and ability to take initiative.
- Must have strong English and French communication skills.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Benefits include an employee discount at all UNIQLO Canada locations, as well as health and dental group insurance.
So if this sounds like a dream job to you, go ahead and apply!