With the busy season around the corner, the tourism industry is in need of employees in all kinds of different fields to help welcome visitors in a "warm and safe manner."
As for what positions the industry is looking to fill, there's a high need for:
- lifeguards, adventure guide, hunting and fishing guides
- cooks and assistant cooks
- maintenance employees for sites and buildings, janitors for sanitary facilities and hotels, groundskeepers
- customer service, reservations and sales agents, attendants for rides, receptionists and night auditors
- food and beverage servers
This article's cover photo was used for illustrative purposes only.