The burger-filled festival starts September 1.
Get your appetite ready — Le Burger Week 2021 is around the corner and the official list of participating restaurants in Montreal just dropped.
This year, the burger-filled festival will be taking place for two weeks, from September 1-14.
For now, the rest of the list includes Caribou Gourmand, Chez Simon Cantine Urbaine, Burger Fiancé, Rosélys Jack le Coq, Roch le coq, Barley Bar À Céréales, Paulo et Suzanne, SHAKER Cuisine & Mixologie, Maynard, Lloyd, The Famous Cosmos, Venice Mtl, Clébard, Archibald Blainville, Bburger, Campo Poulet Portugais, Phoenix, Ho Lee Chix, Restaurant BurgerBros Inc., Le Nouveau Palais, Winneburger, Poutine Boss, Souvlaki Bar, Bergham, Deville Dinerbar, Mont Tacos, Yo Mama's Burgers, La Belle et La Boeuf, Houston, and Industria Pizzeria + Bar.
MTL Blog was told that more restaurants are expected to be added to Le Burger Week 2021's list in the coming days — so stay tuned.
Le Burger Week 2021
When: September 1-14, 2021
Address: Participating restaurants
Why You Need To Go: To try out all sorts of unique burger creations in Montreal.
- Montreal's Saint-Houblon Has A Ramen Burger You Need To Try ... ›
- Montreal's Uniburger Ranked #2 Best Burger In Canada - MTL Blog ›
- Le Burger Week Is BACK In September & 'Bigger Than Ever' - MTL ... ›
- Some Wild Burger Week 2021 Creations You Need To Try - MTL Blog ›
- I Tried 3 Of The Wildest Burgers From Le Burger Week & Here's What They Were Like (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Burger Week 2021 Winners Have Been Announced & They're Massive - MTL Blog ›