Le Burger Week Is BACK In Montreal Next Month & Is Going To Be 'Bigger Than Ever'
Two weeks of burger tasting goodness coming up.
If you dream of eating burgers every day, then Le Burger Week is probably your favourite time of year. And this year, it's going to last for two weeks — meaning more time to taste test more burgers!
This iconic burger festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary and is going to be "bigger than ever before," so get your appetite ready.
"From September 1st to September 14th, 2021, burger-lovers can enjoy not just one but TWO WEEKS of delicious burger goodness. This year, the beloved restaurant food festival will host an expected 1,000 restaurants across the country - making this the largest burger event ever held in Canada," a press release read. And it will, of course, be happening in our favourite city: Montreal.
Le Burger Week's goal is to support local restaurants by raising awareness through the festival, and you can help do so by trying out some of the unique burger creations.
You'll also be supporting a good cause; "This year, Burger Week will again be supporting Anorexia and Bulimia Québec (ANEB), a Quebec-based organization that aims to fight and destigmatize eating disorders and, United Way Canada, a national non-profit organization that works to raise funds and invest in improving lives in local communities!"
Stay tuned for the list of participating restaurants!
Le Burger Week
When: September 1-14, 2021
Address: Participating restaurants to be determined
Why You Need To Go: To try local restaurants' different burger creations.
- 6 Montreal Burger Spots That Take This Meal OVER The Top - MTL ... ›
- Restaurant Sauvage Has Delicious Seafood & A Lovely Terrasse (VIDEO) - MTL Blog ›
- Allons Burger Has A 4 Pound Burger & It's Made With An Ostrich Egg - MTL Blog ›
- Le Burger Week 2021's List Of Participating Montreal Restaurants - MTL Blog ›
- I Tried 3 Of The Wildest Burgers From Le Burger Week & Here's What They Were Like (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›