Montreal's Burger Week 2021 Winners Have Been Announced & They're Just Enormous Meat Piles
The biggest and best burgers in the city!
Sep 28, 2021, 8:25 AM
Le Burger Week Montreal has ended and burger creations from five restaurants have emerged victorious, earning the most votes from Montrealers.
They were, in alphabetical order by restaurant name:
- BBurger's "Smoked" burger — a Halal patty topped with Montreal smoked meat, onions, swiss cheese, pickles and mustard
- BLVD Bar & Grill's "Macho Nacho" burger — a monster of a burger with an Angus patty, bacon and nachos on a brioche bun
- Chez Simon Cantine Urbaine's "Bacon + Bacon + Bacon" burger — which, like it sounds, is an overflowing lump of beef, bacon and cheese
- Paulo et Suzanne's "Cheezy philly steak" burger — with Philly steak, fried onions, southwest sauce and four slices of cheese
- and Roch le coq's "Mega Roch" burger — with fried chicken, pikliz, and kimchi mayo.
The burgers from Chez Simon Cantine Urbaine and BLVD Bar & Grill also placed in the top five in Canada.
The judges favoured a different meat pile, however: Venice MTL's "Double Cheeseburger."
From Your Site Articles
- Le Burger Week 2021's List Of Participating Montreal Restaurants ... ›
- Montreal's Uniburger Ranked #2 Best Burger In Canada - MTL Blog ›
- You Can Get Pink Burgers At This Montreal Restaurant The Entire Month Of October - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Montreal Restaurants That Make Juicy Burgers You'll Want To Sink Your Teeth Into - MTL Blog ›