Les Premiers Vendredis is finally back!
Even though summer will be coming to an end, Montrealers will still be able to enjoy an outdoor event that's been waiting to return to the Parc Olympique for far too long.
Les Premiers Vendredis (First Fridays) is finally back this fall and will bring more than 30 food trucks from Montreal's most beloved restaurants.
Over two weekends in September and October, Les Premiers Vendredis is bringing its signature festive flair complete with family activities, live music, DJs and of course, amazing food trucks.
According to a press release shared with MTL Blog, festival organizers will offer visitors "privileged access to thematic places such as a Japanese terrace, a small Vins du Portugal bar, an Archibald beer bar, a Mill's Street bar, a Beam Suntory cocktail truck, a large Vietnamese terrace and a Mexican terrace."
Admission is free and health regulations will be enforced, including wearing a mask when walking around the site.
The Return of Les Premiers Vendredis
Price: Free admission to the site
Where: Parc Olympique (4545, rue Pierre-de Coubertin)
September 3, 2021 (4 p.m. to 11 p.m.), September 4 (12 p.m. to 11 p.m.), September 5 (12 p.m. to 11 p.m.), October 1 (4 p.m. to 11 p.m.), October 2 (12 p.m to 11 p.m.), October 3 (12 p.m. to 10 p.m.)*
*This article has been updated.
- Montreal Food Trucks Will Have More Locations This Year - MTL Blog ›
- Shawarmaz Will Give Montrealers Free Shawarma On August 21 - MTL Blog ›
- Burly Boys New Food Truck In MTL Serves Some Seriously Sexy Sandwiches - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Food Truck Festival Has Been Cancelled Due To A Lack Of Restaurant Workers - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Biggest Food Truck Festival Is Coming Back This Summer & Here's When It Starts - MTL Blog ›