"MétéoMédia's Summer Snapshot for the months of June, July and August, summer 2021 will be hot for most provinces," according to a press release.
Cet aperçu devrait vous faire plaisir.— meteomedia (@meteomedia) 1622542853.0
While it will be very hot in Quebec this summer, MétéoMédia suggests that it will be "less scorching" than last year.
The summer will begin with "generalized drought conditions" and "long periods of dry weather" in Ontario and Quebec that "will continue to be a problem throughout the summer."
However, MétéoMédia believes that storms and moisture will help bring the region to normal rainfall totals for the season.
Temperatures this summer will be above or near normal for a large majority of Quebec, according to MétéoMédia, and the good news is that warm weather is projected to continue deep into September!
- The Weather In Montreal Is Finally About To Get Hot Again - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec's Winter Forecast Is Out & We're In For A 'Polar Coaster' - MTL Blog ›
- There Is Currently A Heat Warning In Effect For Montreal - MTL Blog ›
- Environment Canada Issued Another Heat Warning For Montreal - MTL Blog ›
- There Could Be Some Severe Thunderstorms In Montreal Today - MTL Blog ›