Might have to drive to Laval to get gas...
If you're wondering where this black gold costs the most right now, we compared the Quebec regions where gas is most expensive as indicated on the CAA-Quebec website as of October 24.
Gasoline is most expensive in the Bas-Saint-Laurent, with an average pump price of 157.2 cents, followed by Gaspésie (156.9 cents) and the Montreal area (155.1 cents).
However, the price is still over 150 cents per litre in several other regions as well. This is the case in Capitale-Nationale (154.9 cents), Chaudière-Appalaches (154.9 cents), Mauricie (153 cents), Laurentides (151.8 cents), Côte-Nord (151.2 cents) and Lanaudière (150.9 cents).
You'll have to go to one of the following regions to hope to get fuel for less than 150 cents a litre: In Laval, it's currently 149.6 cents, in Montérégie 149.6 cents, in Estrie 148.3 cents, in Outaouais 146.9 cents, in Centre-du-Québec 145.9 cents and in Abitibi-Témiscamingue 145 cents.
Note that the average price at the pump is currently the lowest in Quebec in Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, at 141.4 cents.
This article was originally published in French on Narcity Québec.
- Montreal Gas Prices These Days Are Near Some Of The Highest In ... ›
- Quebec's Cost Of Living Is Rising & Here's Which Product Prices ... ›
- Gas Prices Are Predicted To Drop Drastically In Quebec This Sunday - MTL Blog ›
- Gas Prices In Montreal Have Dropped So Now Could Be A Good Time To Fill Up Your Tank - MTL Blog ›
- Gas Prices In Quebec Are Down And Here's Where It's Currently The Cheapest - MTL Blog ›