Have you ever wondered what it would taste like if your two favourite Montreal restaurants teamed up, swapped chefs, merged their talents and created the ultimate delicious food creation? Then check out Sysco Grand Montréal's new initiative, #ChefsÀEmporter.
It pairs 10 famous Montreal chefs with restaurants that aren't their own to create limited-edition dishes. The goal? "Unite industry players [and] create solidarity among chefs, by supporting each other, and working together to promote local restaurants," according to a press release.
The AP Sandwich is no longer available, but until May 9, the remaining pairs will be serving up unique, collaborative and delicious dishes you can try.
These are the pairings:
- Antonio Park (Park Restaurant) x Café Milano
- Nicolas Dutertre (Chocolate Academy) x Gentile Pizza Parlour
- Marcus Sahou (Foiegwa & Fugazzi) x Spice Bros
- Joris Larigaldie (l’hôtel W Montréal) x 40 Westt
- Gilles Tolen (Restaurant Henri) x B&M Déjeuner
- Riccardo Bertolino (Piazza Sociale) x Corneli
- Simon Mathys (Mastard) x Gentile
- Thierry Daraize x Farsides
- Olivier Perret (Renoir Sofitel) x Deville Dinerbar
- Frédéric Dufort (chez Lionel) x Yo Mama’s Burger