But, like with all the other loosened restrictions, there are rules put in place for us to follow.
As you prepare to hit the gym to get your workout on, there are probably all kinds of questions going through your mind: Do I need my vaccine passport? Do I need to wear my mask while working out? How many people can be in a gym at once?
- Vaccine passports are mandatory for anyone over the age of 13.
- Gyms must operate at half capacity.
- Locker room capacity is also 50%.
- At least one metre of distance must be kept between individuals at the gym.
- It is recommended that shared objects or equipment be disinfected regularly.
- Hands must be washed/disinfected when entering the establishments.
- The public must wear a "procedural" mask.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.