This Apple Orchard Near Montreal Lets You Try Cider And Explore A Maze For Free
All you have to do is buy your own bag for picking and you're set!
Just a 45-minute drive from the city, you can find an apple orchard near Montreal that offers free access to a cider tasting and a maze when you go apple picking. Basically, an autumn dream come true.
At Vergers Petit et Fils in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, you can buy a bag to walk among the apple trees before enjoying a host of activities at no extra cost.
U-pick bags start at $20 for 18 to 20 pounds of fruit, which includes access to the orchard, mini-farm, tractor ride, three giant mazes, apple rally, observation deck, picnic areas and cider tasting.
As for the mazes, each one takes up an acre of their cornfields and takes about 15 minutes to complete. However, there's a rotation in place allowing only one labyrinth to be open at a time.
It’s time for Fall activities! 🍎🍂 Collab with @eleni_kordera #mtl #montreal #explorequebec #quebec #fallactivities #autumn #quebecois #mtltiktok
If you're also interested in learning more about the products prepared on-site, employees can let you taste some of their ciders from their large collection of 26 choices, in small quantities.
The orchard is open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the season and your visit will be quite memorable.
Le Verger Petit et Fils
Cost: Starting at $20 for an 18-20 pound bag and access to activities
When: Every day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Address: 1020, rue de la Montagne, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, QC
- 7 Pumpkin Picking Spots Near Montreal Where You Live Out Your ... ›
- 9 U-Pick Blueberry Farms Near Montreal Where You Can Stuff Your ... ›
- 12 Fun Quebec Fall Activities That Aren't Apple Picking - MTL Blog ›
- There's A Cidery Route Outside Of Montreal This Summer & It'll Take You 3 Days To Finish - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's Lachine Canal Is Hosting A Cider Fest With Quebec Brewers & A Grilled Cheese Bar - MTL Blog ›