Hélène Boudreau's Before & After Photos Show Her 1-Year Journey To Becoming A Millionaire
She says she went from sleeping on a floor mattress to owning two triplexes worth $3 million.
Boudreau recently told Narcity Québec that sex work comes with getting "bashed" and "ridiculed," which is "hard on morale." But a new Instagram post throws shade at her haters, as she documents her journey from sleeping on a mattress on the floor to becoming a millionaire who owns two triplexes — all in the span of one year.
"First they laughed at me, but now they ask how i did this? " wrote Boudreau in the post. She also included photos of both versions of herself — one from a year ago and herself today.
"Here's why: never in my existence I would've believed you if you had told me 1 year ago that I would be a millionaire before my 30th. [...] Exactly ONE YEAR AGO I was living in a colocation with my friend. I had just one mattress and a few boxes of clothes."
Boudreau went on to say she is now the "proud owner" of three triplexes — six units — valued at $3 million. She shared photos of the properties with the post.
"Believe me… in just one year your life can change for the very best. I believe in hard work but what's better than working hard, you may ask? Working smarter. That's the key to success," she said.
"Believe in yourself & you're halfway there. So cheesy but so goddamn true. Special thank you at my university and to all my clients you are the real mvp."
- Helene Boudreau Reacts To OnlyFans Reversing Its Sexual Content ... ›
- Helene Boudreau Speaks About OnlyFans Banning Sexual Content ... ›
- Helene Boudreau Might Buy Converted Church For Sale In Quebec ... ›
- Hélène Boudreau Opened Up About Her Mental Health Struggle & Shared An Important Message - MTL Blog ›
- Hélène Boudreau Wants To Eventually Change Her Name & Swap Industries - MTL Blog ›
- Hélène Boudreau Is Going Back To UQAM To Finish Her Degree After That Famous Grad Pic - MTL Blog ›
- Hélène Boudreau Shared Some Juicy & Surprising Details About Her New Relationship - MTL Blog ›