A List Of 43 Public Swimming Pools Opening In Montreal This Weekend
It's expected to be a beautiful weekend in Montreal with sunny highs of 26 degrees on Saturday and 28 degrees on Sunday, based on The Weather Network's forecast. As summer officially begins on June 20, there's no better time to spend a day by the pool.
According to Pascale Sévigny, a spokesperson for the City of Montreal, Saturday is a big day for outdoor pool reopenings in Montreal, with around 40 public pools slated to reopen on June 19.
Editor's Choice: This Tiny Dream Cabin For Rent 3 Hours From Montreal Lets You Sleep Amongst The Trees
Here's a list of all the pools set to reopen on Saturday:
- Des Roseraies
- Michel-Ménard (Lachine)
- Paul-Émile Sauvageau
- Piscine Maisonneuve
- Valleycrest (Grier)
- Don Bosco (Alexis-Carrel)
- Richelieu (Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles)
- Saint-Georges (Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles)
*This information is from the borough's Facebook page and not from the City of Montreal's spokesperson.
- de la Confédération
There are also a number of other swimming facilities — including fountains and wading pools — already open to the public as of June 5 and 12, and more will open as of June 24, Sévigny said.
You can consult the city's list to find the status of your nearest pool, but call before you head out as there are sometimes inaccuracies.
- 7 Private Pools In Montreal To Rent For $45/Hour Or Less - MTL Blog ›
- 7 Private Pools In Montreal To Rent For Less Than $45/Hour - MTL Blog ›
- 7 Private Pools In Montreal To Rent For Less Than $60/Hour - MTL Blog ›
- Swimply Lets Montrealers Rent Private Swimming Pools - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal Has Opened A Mini Public Pool In A Shipping Container - MTL Blog ›