What would you bring to Tokyo?
That's exactly what Quebecois cyclist Hugo Houle did. In a genius move, Houle packed his favourite Quebecois maple syrup for the Olympics and we honestly love his decision.
In a story posted on Houle's Instagram page, you can see an iconic can of pure maple syrup made in Quebec that he says will be shared with his teammates, and it's probably going to be a hit at the breakfast table.
Considering the contents of the Olympic breakfast spread, the athletes are going to need a whole lot of maple syrup to make Tokyo feel like home for the next weeks.
I mean, did you really expect the Quebec athletes to fire up the rice cooker and eat a traditional Japanese breakfast?
What would you bring to the Olympics?
- What Apartments Look Like In Montreal's 'The Olympic Village' - MTL ... ›
- All 58 Quebecers On Team Canada At The Tokyo 2020 Olympics ... ›
- Photos Of Canadian Gymnast Rene Cournoyer At The Tokyo Olympics - MTL Blog ›
- Tennis Queen Leylah Fernandez Shared Her Secret To Success & It's So Damn Canadian - MTL Blog ›
- The U.S. Has Fort Knox, Canada Has A Giant Maple Syrup Reserve & We Got A Look Inside - MTL Blog ›