The Metro Metro 2023 Lineup Dropped — Jack Harlow, Lil Wayne & More To Take The Stage
Two rappers with "Lil" in their names are also making an appearance.
Top billing for day one is Lil Wayne, followed by Jack Harlow on day two and Lil Baby on the festival's third and final day of shows. The festival is taking place from May 19 to May 21, 2023, and will feature a host of other musical talents, including Coi Leray and Metro Boomin.
The Kid Laroi will also be performing as a special guest, and a group of DJs are set to take the stage as well, including DJ Kleancut and DJ Quest.
Metro Metro is a 16+ event, and full weekend passes will be on sale as of February third at noon. Last year, the three-day experience cost $229, or $146 less than the basic three-day Osheaga pass for 2022.
There will also be VIP passes available, which include "access to a VIP section, an unobstructed view of the stage, a private bar, a food offer and VIP restrooms," as well as bottle service. Alcohol and food prices aren't included in the cost of your VIP pass, the prices for which are yet to be revealed.
For local artists interested in showcasing their talents on the same stage as Lil Tjay or Ski Mask the Slump God, Metro Metro's FAQ suggests that you "shoot your shot here: firstname.lastname@example.org." If you have the guts to do it, maybe your big break is coming this May.
Metro Metro Festival
When: May 19 to 21, 2023
Where: Olympic Park Esplanade — 4141, ave. Pierre-De Coubertin, Montreal, QC
- Montreal's Fantasia Film Festival Will Be All Online So You Can Watch The Movies From Home ›
- LASSO 2022: The Most Memorable Outfits At This Year's Festival ›
- New Country Music Festival LASSO Montreal Trotted Out Its Lineup — Including Luke Bryan ›
- Montreal Latin Music Festival Fuego Fuego Has Released Its Full 2023 Lineup - MTL Blog ›
- Beachclub Owner Olivier Primeau Says His Laval Home Was Shot At Overnight - MTL Blog ›