Quebec mountains are becoming fan favourites.
As we slowly prepare for the upcoming ski season, most of us are likely trying to plan out which slopes to hit this winter, which is why we figured knowing Condé Nast Traveler's "Top 5 Ski Resorts in Canada: Readers' Choice Awards 2021" could help provide some inspiration.
When we think of the best mountains in Canada, we typically imagine places in Alberta — or at least that side of the country.
But, turns out two Quebec ski resorts made the Top 5 list for fan favourites.
Mont-Tremblant took the #4 spot, which is always Quebec's claim to fame during the ski season.
The lesser-known mountain that made it into the ranking is Le Massif de Charlevoix which, if you haven't had the chance to visit yet, is definitely worth a trip to once the snow hits.
- The 'Top 9 Ski Resorts Quebec Has To Offer This Winter' Were Just ... ›
- Mont Tremblant Announced A New Summit For The 2020-2021 ... ›
- Quebec Ski Resorts Are Looking To Fill Around 14,000 Jobs This Winter - MTL Blog ›
- This Quebec Ski Hill Roller Coaster Will Give You Shivers And Not Because Of The Cold - MTL Blog ›
- 8 Road Trips From Montreal That Lead To Magical Winter Wonderland Views - MTL Blog ›