The 'Top 9 Ski Resorts Quebec Has To Offer This Winter' Were Just Revealed
In case you need a little inspo for your winter bucket list.
Our province is home to some beautiful mountains that get packed with snow once winter hits.
And if you're already planning your skiing adventures for the 2021-2022 season, Casino En Ligne's new ranking of the "Top 9 Ski Resorts Quebec Has to Offer This Winter" may help you narrow down where you want to go.
The Top 9 Quebec ski resorts to check out this winter according to Casino En Ligne are:
- Mont Tremblant
- Le Massif
- Mont Sutton
- Mont Orford
- Saint-Sauveur and Les Sommets
- Owl's Head
It comes with little surprise that Tremblant won the top spot. As Casino En Ligne put it, "Mont Tremblant is a great skiing location for those of any level of experience whether a seasoned skier or beginner. The renowned resort has over 100 trails in total; 22 easy, 31 difficult and 49 very difficult/extreme. Mont Tremblant has been voted the top ski resort on the East Coast of North America."
Before we know it, it'll be time to hit the slopes again.
- 19 Winter Activities In Quebec That You Need To Add To Your ... ›
- This Quebec Real Estate For Sale In Tremblant Looks Like A Ski ... ›
- Mont Tremblant Announced A New Summit For The 2020-2021 ... ›
- A Fairytale-Like Quebec Resort Was Rated #9 Best In Canada - MTL Blog ›
- 2 Quebec Spots Made It Into A 'Top 5 Ski Resorts in Canada' Ranking For 2021 - MTL Blog ›
- Quebec Ski Resorts Are Looking To Fill Around 14,000 Jobs This Winter - MTL Blog ›
- This Magical Quebec Hike Feels Like You've Stepped Inside A Snow Globe (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- This Quebec Ski Hill Roller Coaster Will Give You Shivers And Not Because Of The Cold - MTL Blog ›
- A Park On Montreal's South Shore Will Host Parties With DJs And An Outdoor Bar This Winter ›
- Canada's First-Ever Club Med Resort Is About To Open In Quebec & Legault Is So Proud - MTL Blog ›
- This Quebec Ski Hill Offers Canada’s First Yooner Ride & It's Like Go-Karting On Snow ›
- 4 All-Inclusive Quebec Resorts Where You Can Find Vacation Vibes Without A Plane Ride - MTL Blog ›