It's 2 hours from Montreal and oh so charming!
If you live in Montreal, chances are you've been to Mont-Tremblant. And if you've ever admired the beauty of Quebec's Fairmont Tremblant resort, you're not alone — Condé Nast Traveler has named it one of the 10 best resorts in Canada.
The Fairmont Tremblant is #9 on the list, based on readers' ratings, with a score of 90.92.
It's one spot behind the Four Seasons Resort and Residences in Whistler and one spot above the Fairmont Banff Springs.
The Fairmont Tremblant is a luxury ski-in ski-out hotel that's "perfectly located at the foot of the majestic Tremblant peaks," according to its website.
It offers a wide range of activities, including access to biking and hiking in the surrounding Laurentian Mountains in the warmer months and — of course — skiing in the winter months. There's also a spa, fitness centre and aquatic centre.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your trip.
- Canada's First Club Med Quebec Charlevoix Opens This Winter ... ›
- The Havana Resort In Quebec Will Make You Feel Like You're In ... ›
- The 'Top 9 Ski Resorts Quebec Has To Offer This Winter' Were Just ... ›
- Quebec Ski Resorts Are Looking To Fill Around 14,000 Jobs This Winter - MTL Blog ›
- Canada's First Club Med Resort Just Opened In Quebec & Here's What It Looks Like (PHOTOS) ›
- A New $45 Million Hotel In Laval Will Add More Luxe To Montreal’s Changing Suburbs - MTL Blog ›