I mean if staying in, drinking champagne and eating breakfast at just about any hour doesn't sum up this year, I don't know what will.
The Boozy Brunch for 2 package includes a sharable starter, butter and chocolate croissants and an egg casserole to share.
Plus, you'll get delicious desserts and, of course, champagne and orange juice for some mimosas. All of this is for two people and comes to $115 plus tax.
Méchant Boeuf even takes it one step further by offering a playlist to help you feel like you're listening to some brunch-chic tunes that pair perfectly with everyone's favourite meal.
Delivery is available throughout the greater Montreal area for the following days:
- Friday, December 18 (order by December 15)
- Wednesday, December 23 (order by December 20)
- Thursday, December 24 (order by December 21)
- Wednesday, December 30 (order December 27)
- Thursday, December 31 (order by December 28)
The package will also be available for takeout from December 17 to January 4.