2 Spots In Quebec Made It Into The Top 10 'Most Instagrammed Attractions' In Canada
There's no doubt that Quebec is filled with tons of photogenic landscapes. Thanks to Must Do Canada, we now know which spots are fan favourites on Instagram.
Two places in la belle province made it into the top 10 most Instagrammed attractions in Canada.
Editor's Choice: Quebec's Reopening Plan Could Come In A Matter Of Weeks
Drum roll, please!
Here's the top 10:
10. Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia (363,022)
9. Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia (370,738)
8. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Toronto, Ontario (405,005)
7. Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver, British Columbia (481,131)
6. Old Port of Montreal, Quebec (509,464)
5. Mont-Tremblant, Quebec (512,052)
4. CN Tower, Toronto, Ontario (548,969)
3. Whistler Blackcomb, Whistler, British Columbia (567,932)
2. Lake Louise, Banff, Alberta (767,268)
1. Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario (1,144,605)
I guess we just have to accept that Toronto beat us on this one...
But much love to the Old Port and Mont-Tremblant for keeping Quebec on the map.